- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Barbecued Whole Turkey Recipe Video
|Apple cider vinegar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Ground red pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1413 Calories from Fat 609
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g103.9%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 652.3 mg
Sodium 871.5 mg36.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.76 g3%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 186 g371.1%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 67.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Boil the sauce for 15 minutes and set aside.
3. Rub the turkey with a mixture of salt, red pepper and black pepper.
4. Place the turkey in a baking bag and put it in a baking dish.
5. Pour 1/2 of the sauce over the turkey.
6. Preheat oven at 325 F.
7. Bake the turkey for 4 hours.
8. Pour the liquid from the turkey into a bowl.
9. Remove it from bag and bake it for 5 minutes.
10.Tear the turkey meat and pull it apart.
11. Pour some liquid on the turkey.
12. Pour the 1/2 cup of sauce over the turkey.
13. BBQ pulled turkey is ready to serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.