- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
BBQ Pork Ribs and Pork Belly Recipe Video
|Pork rib||300 Gram|
|Pork belly||200 Gram|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon (for marinade)|
|Rum||3 Tablespoon (for marinade)|
|Light soy sauce||5 Tablespoon (for marinade)|
|Red pepper powder||1 Teaspoon (for marinade)|
|Pear juice||4 Tablespoon (for marinade)|
|Honey||2 Tablespoon (for honey water)|
|Water||1 Tablespoon (for honey water)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1283 Calories from Fat 562
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.9%
Saturated Fat 21.6 g108.1%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 349.9 mg
Sodium 6101.8 mg254.2%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 31.2 g
Protein 104 g208.3%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 66.6%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 25.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
2) Add the meat to the marinade; coat the pieces well.
3) Let the pork marinade for 5 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill.
5) To make the honey water, mix together the water and honey.
6) Remove the meat from the marinade and place it over the hot grill.
7) Let the meat cook on both sides till it is done. Baste with the remaining marinade as and when required. It is best to ensure that the pork is moist at all times during the cooking process.
8) Once the meat is almost done, coat with the honey water on both sides.
9) Serve the BBQ pork ribs and pork belly while still hot.