- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
BBQ Pineapple Wings Recipe Video
|Canned pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or fresh juice)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ginger powder||1 Teaspoon (or fresh ginger)|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon, powdered|
|Mace powder||1 Teaspoon (optional)|
|Soya sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken wings||1 Pound|
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg
Sodium 520.4 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 17.6 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 74.4%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl take canned pineapple juice, garlic, onion, ginger powder, mustard, mace powder, soya sauce, honey, molasses and hot pepper sauce. Stir well.
2. Marinade the chicken wings for overnight.
3. Preheat the BBQ.
4. Cut the pineapple into chunks.
5. In a skewer place pineapple chunks and chicken wings.
6. Barbeque on indirect heat for 30 minutes.
7. Place the lettuce leaves on a plate and top with BBQ wings.
Immerse wood skewers in water first to prevent burning.
You can bake the BBQ chicken in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.