- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bbq Meatballs Recipe
|Beef||3 Pound, ground|
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce|
|Oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs), rolled|
|Dry oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Rolled Or Instant)|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cracker||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ketchup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Liquid smoke||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 748 Calories from Fat 281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.1%
Saturated Fat 11.3 g56.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 179.3 mg
Sodium 1121.9 mg46.7%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 30.7 g
Protein 52 g105%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 19.7% Iron 70.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl mix all meatball ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into walnut-sized balls.
3) Arrange on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
4) Chill in refrigerator.
5) When chilled, put in plastic bag and keep in freezer until needed.
6) Before using, place frozen meatballs in slow cooker.
7) Cook covered on High.
8) To prepare the sauce, in a bowl combine sauce ingredients.
9) Pour it over meatballs and stir.
10) Cook covered on High for 1 hour. Stir in between.
11) Decrease heat to Low and cook 6-9 hours.
12) Serve hot.