- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
BBQ Mango Sauce Chicken Recipe Video
|Bbq sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oregano||1 Tablespoon (Garden Herbs)|
Calories 1545 Calories from Fat 756
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g128.9%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 502.5 mg
Sodium 890.8 mg37.1%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 21.5 g
Protein 153 g305.7%
Vitamin A 42.1% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 20.1% Iron 51.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a bowl, add chicken.
3. Rub a cup of mango BBQ sauce to chicken.
4. Cover the bowl.
5. Refrigerate it for 24 hours.
6. Start a fire to BBQ grill. Allow charcoal to turn white.
7. Put oregano on grill.
8. Add chicken to the BBQ on top, with bone side down.
9. Cover BBQ.
10. Let the chicken grill at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
11. Apply fresh sauce to both sides of chicken.
12. Grill for another 5 minutes.
13. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.