- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Angus Prime Rib Roast on Igrill Recipe Video
|Prime rib roast||3 9⁄50 Pound|
|Ponzu sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Barbeque rub||2 Tablespoon (adams reserve)|
Calories 415 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128 mg42.7%
Sodium 540.4 mg22.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 52 g103.6%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 0.9%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedKamado
1. Wash the prime rib and place it in a zip lock bag.
2. Season the meat with ponzu seasoning and let it marinate for atleast 1 hours.
3. After 1 hour start heating up the kamado bring it up to 450 degree using the igrill.
4. Remove the prime rib and place it in a baking pan season it with barbeque rub and smoke it in the kamado for 15 minute.
5. After 15 minute remove the meat and check for the temperature it should be at 62 degree.
6. Roast the meat in the oven until it reaches 130 degree about 60 minutes.
7. Once done cover it with foil and let it rest for 15 minutes.
8. Slice the meat and serve.
9. Serve the angus prime rib roast along with a glass of red wine.