- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta Recipe
|Spinach pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Bay scallops||1⁄2 Pound|
|Red pepper||1 Large, sliced in strips|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 0.63 g3.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30 mg
Sodium 172.1 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 20 g39.6%
Vitamin A 24.9% Vitamin C 79.6%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the scallops along with the red pepper strips. Saute till the scallops change colour.
3) Tranfer the scallops and peppers along with the cooking juice into another dish.
4) Into the same skillet, add in wine, lemon juice and garlic. Let cook till it reduces to about half its quantity.
5) Mix in the cooked pasta along with the scallop and pepper mixture.
6) Toss well to blend all the flavors together.
7) Garnish the Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta with chopped parsley leaves. Serve hot.