- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bavarian Pork Chops Recipe
|Canned sauerkraut||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Caraway seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking apple||1 , cored, peeled and grated|
|Pork loin chops/Pork rib chops||2 Pound (4 Chops, 1 1/2 To 2 Pound)|
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.9%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 156.5 mg
Sodium 973.9 mg40.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 48 g96.3%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 30.8%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, mix sauerkraut with caraway seeds and apple.
2. Add pork chops.
3. Cover the dish with wax paper.
4. Place the dish in the oven and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Turn over the chops and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper.