- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Battered Fried Mushrooms Pg.22 in Rosalie Serving Country Cookbook Recipe Video
|Eggs||1 Medium, beaten|
|Milk||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Pancake batter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (bisquick)|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), quartered|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.3%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.5 mg
Sodium 216 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedElecric skillet
1. Wash and clean the mushrooms, cut them in half.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs and then add milk and baking mix, mix until you get a batter like consistency.
3. Add the mushrooms in the batter and coat it well.
4. In a large pan pour the olive oil and then add the mushrooms, fry them until brown on all sides.
5. Once done drain on a paper towel.
6. Serve the Deep Fried Battered Mushrooms as an appetizer along with a dip of your choice.