- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Batter Fried Chicken Nuggets Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Freshly ground black peppercorn||To Taste|
|Active dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Lukewarm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) ((105 to 115 degrees F))|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut oil||200 Milliliter|
Calories 890 Calories from Fat 488
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.8%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 217.3 mg
Sodium 542.9 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 71 g141.5%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut uncooked chicken breast meat into 1-inch cubes. Add salt, to taste. Grind fresh peppercorns over the top, to taste.
2. Mix together, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
3. Combine ¼ cup lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon active dry yeast in the container of an electric blender. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add ¾ cup water, 1 well-beaten egg, 1 cup all-purpose flour, and ½ teaspoon salt. Blend for 30 seconds. Pour batter into a bowl.
5. Dip chicken cubes into batter and deep fry in 1-inch peanut oil (350 degrees to 375 degrees F) until golden.
6. Use a slotted spoon to remove the browned chicken nuggets to a platter covered with paper toweling to drain. Continue in batches until all chicken nuggets are cooked.
7. Remove from paper toweling to a nice serving plate.
8. Serve with your favorite dip.