- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Batchoy Recipe Video
|Miki noodles||1 Pound, boiled and drained|
|Pig s intestine||1 Pound, cleaned, boiled, and sliced|
|Pig liver||1 Pound, sliced into strips|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Shrimp paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pork cracklings||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spring onion||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
|Water||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
Calories 1008 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.3%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 950.5 mg
Sodium 1140.1 mg47.5%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 94 g187.1%
Vitamin A 694% Vitamin C 100.4%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 207.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil water in a cooking pot.
2. Put-in salt, sugar, onion powder, ground black pepper, and shrimp paste. Cook for a minute.
3. Add the pork and cook for 45 minutes or until tender.
4. Put-in the intestines and liver, and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
5. Remove the pork, liver, and intestine from the broth. Set aside.
6. Slice the pork into strips.
7. Arranged the cooked miki noodles in a single serving bowl.
8. Place the strips of pork, liver, and intestine on top of the miki noodles.
9. Pour the broth in the bowl.
10. Garnish batchoy with spring onions and toasted garlic. Serve hot.