- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basil Aioli Dip Recipe Video
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Basil||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3194 Calories from Fat 3118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 346 g533%
Saturated Fat 31.5 g157.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 314.3 mg
Sodium 3018.8 mg125.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.6%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 105.6% Vitamin C 49.5%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Take the flat part of the knife and place over the garlic. Drag the knife across the board with the garlic underneath. Repeat this process. The garlic will begin to form a paste.
3. Place the garlic paste in a bowl.
4. Remove the basil leaves from their stems and stack them up. Take one edge of the stack and begin to roll the leaves to form a spiral shape.
5. Take your knife and begin to make thin slices of the spiral shape. This is called a chiffonade cut.
6. Place the chiffonade cut basil in the bowl with the garlic.
7. Add the lemon juice and mayonnaise. Stir well and add salt and pepper to taste.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com