- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basics Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), at room temperature|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2629 Calories from Fat 1112
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 126 g194.5%
Saturated Fat 79 g394.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 368.5 mg122.8%
Sodium 2257.2 mg94%
Total Carbohydrates 336 g111.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 239.4 g
Protein 45 g90.7%
Vitamin A 77.2% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 154% Iron 39.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl beat together butter and condensed milk.
3. Add 2 tablespoon sugar, vanilla extract and vinegar and beat adding little milk at a time.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture and beat after each addition until all of the flour is incorporated.
6. Lightly grease a cake baking tray with cooking spray.
7. Pour batter into the tray and spread evenly to level.
8. Place in the preheated oven and let it bake for about 30-35 minutes.
9. Then remove the cake from the oven, check for doneness using a toothpick and carefully transfer to the cooling rack.
10. Sprinkle with some powdered sugar or decorate with desired toppings and serve.