- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basic Seafood Salad Recipe
|Canned tuna/Lobster / shrimp / 1 cup any seafood||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.8%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.4 mg
Sodium 1163 mg48.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 55 g109.8%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 29.2%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, tip in the seafood.
2. Flake the seafood up till it is completely mixed up.
3. Season the sea food with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Add the celery and mix well
5. Pour in the salad dressing and mix well. Season again if required
6. Chill the salad till required
7. Serve cold with lemon wedges and toasted bread.