- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basic Microwave Omelette Recipe
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 205
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.5%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g56.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 458.2 mg
Sodium 398.6 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 14 g27.4%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.1% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a glass pie plate, heat butter in the microwave for 25 seconds, or until melted, turn and coat the bottom with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and pour into the pie plate.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute until the omelet is almost set.
4) Cover and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
5) Loosen the omelet edges from the plate and fold into thirds.
6) Serve immediately on a serving plate.