- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basic Fried Eggs Recipe Video
|Oil||3 Tablespoon (for frying the egg)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 469 Calories from Fat 443
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.9%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 70 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.38 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedNon stick frying pan
1. Take the egg out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking and break into a teacup, removing an unwanted shell.
2. Into a heavy-bottomed, non-stick frying pan pour oil and heat until the oil is hot enough to sizzle when the egg is added.
3. Carefully slide the egg from the teacup into the frying pan. The egg white should start to solidify immediately.
4. Using a fish slice, flick a little hot oil onto your egg from time to time.
5. When the fried egg is cooked to your liking, lift it from the frying pan using a fish slice, drain away any excess oil and serve immediately.