- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basic Brandy Crepes Recipe
|Plain flour||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 1/8 Cups)|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.9%
Saturated Fat 10 g49.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 196.6 mg
Sodium 153.3 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.2%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 9 g19%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together flour, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
2. Mix eggs and milk. Pour the mixture in the bowl with dry ingredients. Keep stirring until you get a smooth mixture.
3. Stir in melted butter and brandy.
4. In a frying pan or pancake pan, heat a little butter till it sizzles. Add enough batter to cover bottom of pan.
5. Rotate the pan all around to spread the batter all over. Make sure to spread a thin layer.
6. Now, cook each pancake for 1 minute on both sides.
7. Stack pancakes flat between layers of greaseproof paper and keep on a hot dish until all are made.
8. Serve the crepes in a serving dish immediately.