- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basic Crepes Recipe Video
|Eggs||2 Large, lightly beaten|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.5 mg
Sodium 59 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.4% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender jar, put together all ingredients and blend for 10 seconds.
2. Scrape down the flour from the sides of the jar and process for another 30 seconds.
3. Refrigerate the batter for 1 hour to 24 hours.
4. In a medium non-stick shallow pan, melt 1 teaspoon of butter and pour 2 tablespoon batter into the pan and swirl it around.
5. After 10 seconds, flip it over and cook for another 10 seconds; remove from pan.
6. Into the same pan, add some batter and swirl it around. Cook as the first crepe and stack it on a piece of parchment paper or wax paper.
7. Repeat the process until all batter is used up.
8. Serve the crepes with cauliflower and cheese sauce.