- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basic Cheese Omelette Recipe Video
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Monterey jack cheese/Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (or whatever you have)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 632 Calories from Fat 413
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.2%
Saturated Fat 23.7 g118.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 542.5 mg180.8%
Sodium 858.2 mg35.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 41 g81.3%
Vitamin A 33.7% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 85.4% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need10-inch, Teflon coated, saute pan
1. Finally chop the onions and grate the cheese,set aside.
2. In a frying pan pour olive oil then add the onions sauté for 1 minute and pour the beaten eggs.
3. Cook the egg for 2 minute and the flip the eggs over, once done put grated cheese into half of the omelet and fold the omelet.
4. Fry them for about half a minute and then serve.
5. Serve the cheese omelet along with some toasted bread enjoy your breakfast.
Do not add salt because the cheese contains salt in it.
Try experimenting with all kinds of ingredients that you like also try herbs and spices like chives, basil, oregano, dill just to give that extra taste.