- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Barley Salad Vinaigrette Recipe
|Barley||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Radishes||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dill||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1285 Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.3%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 571.8 mg23.8%
Total Carbohydrates 250 g83.3%
Dietary Fiber 54.4 g217.6%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 35 g70.4%
Vitamin A 427.9% Vitamin C 232.3%
Calcium 25.8% Iron 70.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a medium mixing bowl
2. Add in it barley, cucumber, bell pepper, scallions, radishes, parsley, and dill.
3. Mix all ingredients properly and after mixing keep the bowl aside for mixing up of flavor.
4. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it all ingredients mentioned on the list, except lettuce.
5. Mix the ingredientsgently and moderately.
6.Pour in these ingredients barley mix and toss well for over all quality coat.
7. Add lettuce bed in each of the serving plates
8. Add topping in each of the plates with barley mix