- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Barbecued Turkey Burgers Recipe
|Ground turkey||3⁄4 Pound|
|Rice bran||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||1 , chopped|
|Low calorie mayonnaise||4 Teaspoon|
|Reduced fat cheddar cheese slice||4|
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 76.2 mg
Sodium 532.7 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.5%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 499% Vitamin C 116.5%
Calcium 31.8% Iron 34.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a bowl, add turkey along with barbecue sauce, rice bran, green onion and mustard to it and mix well.
2. Shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
3. Allow the burgers to broil till it reaches desired consistency.
4. Take out and grease buns mildly with mayonnaise.
5. Place burger followed by cheese and lettuce on the buns.
6. Serve immediately.