- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Barbecued T Bone Steaks Recipe
|Black peppercorns/Green peppercorns||4 Tablespoon|
|T bone steaks||4 (3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tomatoes||4 , sliced|
|Chopped oregano/Chopped marjoram||1 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||1 (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4030 Calories from Fat 2436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 272 g418.4%
Saturated Fat 29.7 g148.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 800.4 mg
Sodium 949 mg39.5%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.4 g49.8%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 215 g430.7%
Vitamin A 132.3% Vitamin C 120.7%
Calcium 31.1% Iron 44.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Coarsely crush the black peppercorns.
2) Press into both sides of the meat and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Brush the steaks with oil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for rare, 5-6 minutes for medium, and about 10 minutes for well done.
4) In a pan, heat butter and add garlic, tomatoes, herbs, and salt and pepper.
5) Gently heat for 2 minutes.
6) Lift the steaks onto a warmed serving plate and top each with some tomato mixture.
7) In a soup ladle, warm the brandy and set light to it.
8) garnish with cilantro.