- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches Recipe
|Beef roast||3⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Rye bread slice||8|
|Barbecue sauce/Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.5%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73 mg
Sodium 483.5 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 32 g63.5%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To make the sandwiches, arrange 4 slices of bread on work table.
2. Use half the beef, to layer the slices.
3. Spoon the sauce over the beef.
4. Layer remaining beef over the sauce.
5. Cover with remaining 4 slices.
6. Use a paper napkin or wax paper to wrap each sandwich.
7. Heat the sandwiches in the microwave before serving, for about 4 minutes.
8. Unwrap, cut into half and serve hot.