- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Barbecue Pulled Pork Cookies Recipe Video
|Bisquick mix||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into small bits|
|Mild cheddar cheese/Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||3 Tablespoon, divided (2 tablespoon for dough and 1 for dusting)|
|Barbecue pulled pork||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 1775 Calories from Fat 838
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 95 g146.2%
Saturated Fat 42.4 g211.9%
Trans Fat 9.9 g
Cholesterol 154.5 mg
Sodium 3526 mg146.9%
Total Carbohydrates 193 g64.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33%
Sugars 19.4 g
Protein 36 g72.5%
Vitamin A 43.3% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 56% Iron 41.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Lightly spray a baking sheet with baking spray or grease lightly.
3. In a large bowl, add the bisquick mix and add the small cubes of butter. Using a fork, cut in the butter into the flour mix until it resembles crumbs.
4. Add the cheddar cheese, chives, seasonings and milk to the mixture.
5. Mix quickly and lightly, just until the mixture is moistened.
6. Scoop a handful of the dough and make a ball. With your hands, flatten the ball into a cookie. Place on the greased baking sheet.
7. Spoon 2 tablespoon of the bbq pulled pork on top. Then take a little more dough, flatted to a thinner disc and place on top of the sauce and seal on the edges, like a ravioli.
8. Repeat until all the dough is used up. Will make about 4 large or 6 medium biscuits.
9. Drizzle olive oil on top of each biscuit. And dust with a little garlic powder
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 17-20 minutes or until lightly fluffy and golden brown.
11. Serve warm.