- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bombardino Recipe Video
|Homemade whipped cream||7 Tablespoon (whipped cream mixed with sugar)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 453 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.9%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.3 mg
Sodium 27.8 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 40.9 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.6% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, add egg yolk and ½ cup of sugar. Whisk well. Set aside.
2. Place a saucepan on flame, add milk and the remaining ½ cup of sugar in it. Stir and bring it to a boil.
3. Turn off the heat, and pour yolk mixture into the saucepan. Stir well.
4. Add Marsala wine and mix.
5. Into a container, transfer the mixture.
6. In snifter glasses or cognac glasses, pour brandy, about 1 ½ ounce in each glass.
7. Top each glass with 3 ounces of warm milk egg mixture.
8. Pour whipped cream and serve bombardino with cinnamon stick garnish.