- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Cream Brownies Recipe Video
|Peanuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), roasted|
|Brownie mix||1 Packet|
|Cold milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vanilla pudding mix||1 Packet|
|Whipped topping container||8 Ounce, frozen|
|Unsweetned baking chocolate||1 Ounce|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.1 mg
Sodium 437.9 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 44.8 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 31.3%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Chop the peanuts.
3. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
4. Stir in 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts.
5. Pour into 9" square baking pan.
6. Bake the brownie for 24-27 minutes. Cool completely.
7. Slice 2 bananas using egg slicer and layer over brownie, to cover the brownie.
9. In bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix into milk and beat until mixture just begins to thicken.
10. Fold in 2 1/2 cups whipped topping.
11. Quickly spread pudding mixture over sliced bananas.
12. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
13. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over top of pudding mixture.
14. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
15. Cut the brownie into squares, pipe each brownie square with whipped cream topping.
16. Grate chocolate over dessert.
17. Slice remaining banana and strawberries.
18. Top each square with banana and strawberry slices before serving.