- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Split Recipe
|Strawberry||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nonfat dry milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipped topping||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 676 Calories from Fat 429
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.8%
Saturated Fat 21.6 g108.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.4 mg
Sodium 375.4 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 31 g
Protein 20 g41%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 95.5%
Calcium 62.1% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Freeze the prepared frozen fruit cremes for 15-30 minutes until set.
2) Half the bananas lengthwise.
3) Take a serving bowl and place the bananas in it.
4) Add one scoop each frozen strawberry and peach crème on top of it.
5) Add in cereal and whipped topping.
6) Serve immediately.