- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Banana Nut Bread Recipe Video
|Buttery spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Processed banana||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Ripe Bananas)|
|Unbleached vegan cane sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs), Processed (2 Ripe Bananas)|
|Tofu||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), blended until smooth|
|Sugar cane||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Vegan Unbleached)|
|Vanilla soy milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 580 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.2%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g42%
Trans Fat 3.1 g
Cholesterol 25 mg
Sodium 387.5 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 61.3 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Grease 9 inch loaf pan, set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat together buttery spread and sugar, until completely combined.
5. Add bananas, vanilla extract, tofu to butter and sugar, blend until mixed thoroughly, slowly add in soy milk until creamy.
6. Now, combine dry and wet ingredients and mix.
7. Spoon dough into loaf pan and bake in oven for at least 45 minutes.
8. Remove from oven when top of bread is cracked and crispy and inside is cooked.
9. Wait 5 minutes and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com