- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Topped Banana Pudding Recipe Video
|Eggs||12 (white and yolk seperated)|
|Banana||5 , peeled|
|Nutmeg||2 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Cinnamon powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Green apple||1 , grated|
|Raw honey||2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 168 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 254.3 mg
Sodium 87.9 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 17.1%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. in a large deep baking pan pour in 2 liters of water and set aside.
2. In a food processor jar add in the egg whites and process until it forms peak.
3. In a large sauce pan add in banana, apple, nutmeg, cinnamon and honey. Smash well and cook for 10 minutes on low heat stirring continuously. Let it cool for few minutes.
4. In the food processor jar add in the egg yolks, milk and banana mixture. Blend to form puree.
5. In baking casserole add in the peaked egg white and pour in the banana mixture. Top with blueberries.
6. Place the casserole into the prepared baking pan. Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Serve Banana Pudding for dessert.