- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana and Pineapple on Bread Recipe Video
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Banana||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Pineapples||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Walnut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3008 Calories from Fat 746
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g131.9%
Saturated Fat 42.3 g211.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 346.4 mg115.5%
Sodium 1420.2 mg59.2%
Total Carbohydrates 469 g156.3%
Dietary Fiber 20 g79.9%
Sugars 148.6 g
Protein 96 g191.9%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 164.6%
Calcium 55.6% Iron 112.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl; mix well.
3. Put the butter in the bowl and combine well with the flour.
4. Pour the egg yolk, egg white, and sugar into the mixture and combine with everything.
5. Put the mashed banana and pineapples in the bowl.
6. Pour the whole batter into a bread pan and even the top part out.
7. Place the bread pan in the oven for 50 minutes. The bread is done when the toothpick comes out clean.
This video is a creation of nutritionnoob. You can visit nutritionnoob for complete recipes, and more videos.