- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana and Pineapple on Bread Recipe Video
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Banana||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Pineapples||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Walnut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2814 Calories from Fat 746
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132%
Saturated Fat 42.3 g211.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 346.4 mg
Sodium 774.1 mg32.3%
Total Carbohydrates 465 g154.9%
Dietary Fiber 20 g79.9%
Sugars 145.9 g
Protein 55 g110.5%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 164.6%
Calcium 52.4% Iron 112.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl; mix well.
3. Put the butter in the bowl and combine well with the flour.
4. Pour the egg yolk, egg white, and sugar into the mixture and combine with everything.
5. Put the mashed banana and pineapples in the bowl.
6. Pour the whole batter into a bread pan and even the top part out.
7. Place the bread pan in the oven for 50 minutes. The bread is done when the toothpick comes out clean.
This video is a creation of nutritionnoob. You can visit nutritionnoob for complete recipes, and more videos.