- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Pecan Pancakes Recipe With Homemade Syrup Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), warm|
|Eggs||2 Medium, lightly beaten|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Baking powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Banana extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed finely|
|For brown sugar syrup|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Banana extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Banana||1⁄2 Medium, sliced (Optional)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Cool whip||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Pecans||1 Tablespoon, crushed (Optional)|
Calories 2157 Calories from Fat 768
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g137.6%
Saturated Fat 26 g129.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 269.2 mg
Sodium 1879.7 mg78.3%
Total Carbohydrates 326 g108.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.1 g44.2%
Sugars 174.6 g
Protein 33 g65.9%
Vitamin A 24.1% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 147.3% Iron 57.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, put the sugar and pour water.
2. Add the light corn syrup, banana extract, vanilla extract and brown sugar.
3. Stir and bring it to boil. Let all the ingredients dissolve completely.
4. Remove from the heat and set aside.
5. In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and mix well.
6. In another bowl, add the milk, egg, melted butter, banana extract and vanilla extract. Mix well till combined.
7. Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and using a whisk mix well to form a smooth batter. Let the batter sit for 5-7 minutes.
8. In a large skillet on medium heat, grease with some butter.
9. Pour the batter on the skillet and sprinkle crushed pecan nuts on it.
10. When bubbles begin to form on the sides, flip and cook the other side.
11. Transfer the pancake to a plate.
12. Repeat this with all the batter.
13. In a serving plate, serve the pancakes warm with sliced banana, crushed pecans, cool whip, powdered sugar and with banana brown sugar syrup drizzled on the top.