- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Peanut Breakfast Shake Recipe
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Banana||3 Ounce, peeled and sliced (1/2 Of A Medium Size Fruit)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 244 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.5%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 55.3 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 15.7 g
Protein 11 g22.5%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender container, add all the ingredients except ice cubes.
2) Process these at high speed to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Add ice cubes, one by one, while the machine is still running.
4) Process the mixture after each addition to make the mixture smooth and frothy.
5) Use a 12-ounce glass to pour in and serve immediately.