- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bananas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oatmeal||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5109 Calories from Fat 1620
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 210 g323.3%
Saturated Fat 91.9 g459.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 362.9 mg
Sodium 1705.9 mg71.1%
Total Carbohydrates 785 g261.8%
Dietary Fiber 59.9 g239.6%
Sugars 370.4 g
Protein 81 g161.2%
Vitamin A 89.5% Vitamin C 58.7%
Calcium 390.3% Iron 1120.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the walnuts to chop finely.
2) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream together. Stir in mashed bananas to this mixture.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients and combine well with the wet mixture.
4) Add oatmeal, seeds, raisins and walnuts.
5) Keep the bowl aside and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
6) In a cookie sheet, place balls with 2 tablespoon batter. With the bottom of a floured glass flatten the top of the cookies.
7) Set your oven at 350° and place the cookie sheet inside oven.
8) Bake for around 20 minutes or until the cookies turn crispy.
9) Cool and serve with any type of beverage.