- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Walnut Bread Recipe
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (8 Tablespoon)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 398 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 2043.4 mg85.1%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 31 g
Protein 5 g9.6%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mash the bananas and sift together all the dry ingredients. Mix with the bananas.
3) Add the eggs, sugar and butter and mix well.
4) Add the walnuts and vanilla.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 60 minutes.
6) Serve as preferred.