- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Nut Bread Recipe
|Corn oil/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Low Sodium)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bananas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Low sodium baking powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped unsalted walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4110 Calories from Fat 1911
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 215 g331.1%
Saturated Fat 17.6 g88.2%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 34.7 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 518 g172.6%
Dietary Fiber 31.7 g126.6%
Sugars 265.2 g
Protein 56 g111.1%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 54%
Calcium 114.1% Iron 111.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cream margarine, sugar, and honey.
3. Add egg substitute and beat 3-5 minutes.
4. Stir in bananas and lemon juice.
5. Blend in flour and baking powder. Add walnuts.
6. Bake in an oiled 9 X 5-inch loaf pan 75 minutes.