- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ripe bananas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3495 Calories from Fat 1425
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 160 g246.2%
Saturated Fat 25.2 g126.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 3464.5 mg144.4%
Total Carbohydrates 452 g150.5%
Dietary Fiber 26.5 g106.2%
Sugars 143.3 g
Protein 72 g144.8%
Vitamin A 96.5% Vitamin C 49.1%
Calcium 76.2% Iron 129.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cream together margarine and sugar. Add eggs; beat well.
3. Sift together dry ingredients. Add to eggs alternately with banana, mixing well after each addition. Stir in nuts.
4. Turn into 9- X 5-inch loaf pan coated with vegetable pan spray.
5. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until done.
6. Remove from pan. Cool on rack.