- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Muffins- مفين الموز Recipe Video
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semolina flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 477 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.5 mg28.2%
Sodium 91.4 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 47.9 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 19% Iron 43%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tray with paper cups.
2. In a bowl mix together the sugar and the melted butter. Followed by the eggs, stir and add in the vanilla.
3. Add in the honey and mix well. Pour in the milk and keep on stirring.
4. Add in the flour gradually to the mixed ingredients.
5. Stir in the semolina flour and baking powder.
6. Add in the rest of the flour, oatmeal and stir. Sprinkle salt into the batter.
7. Mash the bananas and add into the rest of the ingredients.
8. Bake in a oven for 25-30 minutes or until dry from the inside when checked with a tooth pick.
9. Serve banana muffin with coffee or tea.