- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Coconut Cream Tarts Recipe
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Moist shredded coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|3 1/2 inch baked tart shells||6|
Calories 1246 Calories from Fat 658
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g113.4%
Saturated Fat 33.3 g166.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.1 mg
Sodium 968.3 mg40.3%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.4%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a clean bowl and beat cream until stiff peaks are formed.
2) Blend in sugar and vanilla into the beaten cream.
3) Next, take tart shells and sprinkle shredded coconut in them.
4) Peel and slice banana and place the slices on the tarts, over the shredded coconut.
5) Immediately cover the banana slices with the whipped cream mixture, to prevent slices from darkening.
6) Serve chilled and garnish with additional coconut and sliced berries, if desired.