- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe Video
|Chocolate chips||150 Gram|
|Baking powder||12 Gram|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Dash|
|Vanilla powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 286 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.2 mg
Sodium 205.1 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 18.5 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F and prepare a muffin pan lined with paper cups.
2. In a bowl, combine the softened butter at room temperature with the sugar, and beat until you have a pale and creamy mixture.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, and continue to beat.
4. Mix in the mashed banana puree, which has been sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning.
5. Add the milk in a thin stream while beating it continuously.
6. Fold in the sifted flour, vanilla powder, baking powder and salt then add the baking soda.
7. Add the chocolate chips to the mixture, and remember to reserve 2 tablespoons.
8. Pour the batter evenly in the lined muffin pan and sprinkle with the reserved chocolate chips.
9. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
10. Serve the delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins along with a chocolate milkshake.
Chocolate and bananas are rich in tryptophan, a substance that regulates mood and anxiety, and improves your ability to concentrate.