- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe Video
|Ripe bananas||2 Medium, mashed|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bisquick mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 380 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.7%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg
Sodium 411.9 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7%
Sugars 26.9 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and gradually add the sugar. Mix well.
3. Mix-in the vegetable oil and mashed bananas.
4. Add the pancake mix. Continue mixing until all the ingredients are distributed.
5. Fold-in the chocolate chips.
6. Place the paper cups on the muffin pan, and pour-in or place a scoop of banana mixture in each paper cup.
7. Put the muffin pan inside the oven and bake for 14 to 17 minutes (or until it passes the toothpick test).
8. Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool by placing on top of a cooling rack.
9. Serve. Share and enjoy!