- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Buttermilk Shake Recipe
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), evaporated|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Banana||3 Ounce, peeled and cut into pieces (1/2 Medium Sized)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (Or As Required)|
|Frozen whipped topping||1 Tablespoon, thawed|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1 Tablespoon, thawed|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg
Sodium 32.4 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.1%
Sugars 24.9 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 22.4% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender container, add milks, banana, sugar, vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
2) Process the mixture at high speed until thoroughly combined and smooth, about 1 minute.
3) Use 12-ounce glass to pour the shake.
4) Add whipped topping on top.
5) Sprinkle with a dash ground cinnamon, if desired and serve at once.