- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Layered Banana Brickle Dessert Recipe Video
|Heavy whipped cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), chilled|
|Vanilla wafers||1 Pound (1 box)|
|Brickle||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (packaged tofee/ health bar crumbs)|
Calories 685 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g53%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.6%
Trans Fat 2.1 g
Cholesterol 63.2 mg
Sodium 284.3 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g30.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g21%
Sugars 38.7 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 11% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, beat the cream till it holds shape. Set aside.
2. Peel the bananas. Cut them into half. Slice each piece lengthwise. Set aside.
3. In a serving platter, arrange the vanilla wafers. Arrange the banana slices over it evenly.
4. Spread the whipped cream generously over it.
5. Repeat the layering till the ingredients are used up.
6. Finish the layering with whipped cream spread evenly to cover it all over.
7. Sprinkle brickles generously on the top.
8. In a serving plate, slice it and serve fresh as dessert.