- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Bread (Gluten & Grain Free) Recipe Video
|Bananas||2 Large, ripened|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Almond flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Coconut flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||3 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla stevia||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chip||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 459 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.6%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.1 mg
Sodium 1045.2 mg43.6%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g50.9%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 11 g22.1%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Peel the bananas and mash them.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, crack open the eggs and whisk them.
4. Pour in the olive oil into the bowl.
5. Spoon in the honey into the bowl.
6. Add a couple of drops of the vanilla stevia and the vanilla extract and mix everything well.
7. In a larger glass mixing bowl, add the coconut flour and the almond flour.
8. Add the salt and baking soda.
9. Pour in the egg mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients. Using a hand blender, mix it in.
10.Mix in the mashed banana and blend it in.
11.Drop in the pecans and the chocolate chips.
12.Grease a baking dish, and pour in the batter.
13.Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
14.Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, know that it is done.
15.Cut into pieces and serve.