- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Bread Recipe Video
|Castor sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3107 Calories from Fat 1562
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g267.2%
Saturated Fat 16 g79.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.1 mg
Sodium 4357.2 mg181.5%
Total Carbohydrates 358 g119.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g25%
Sugars 149.4 g
Protein 19 g38.6%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 34.8%
Calcium 51.2% Iron 49.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mash bananas and mix sugar into it. Mix well both the ingredients.
3. Add in the mayonnaise and mix again.
4. Stir in the self-rising flour and mix again all the ingredients.
5. Scrape out the batter in parchment lined loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees F.
6. Serve banana bread with tea or coffee.