- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Banana Bread Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Mashed ripe bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips/Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g37.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.4 mg
Sodium 385.6 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 19.5 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.9% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Mix butter, sugar and eggs and beat it well.
3. Sift the dry ingredients and add it to the butter mixture.
4. Mix it well and then add mashed bananas.
5. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
6. Transfer the batter into a greased baking pan.
7. Bake it for 40-45 minutes or until done.
8. Let it cool a bit and slice it.