- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Banana Boats Recipe Video
|Mini marshmallows||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterscotch chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 387 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.11 mg
Sodium 200.8 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g21%
Sugars 39.2 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Fold the extra foil inside around the edges.
3. Make incisions on the banana from the stem downwards.
4. Split banana open and stuff it with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, vanilla and marshmallows.
5. Cover it with another tin foil.
6. Broil it in the oven in the lowest rack until marshmallows brown.
7. Decorate it with some coconut.