- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Blue Berry-Coconut Pancake Recipe Video
|Rehydrated banana||1 Cup (16 tbs), equal to one fresh banana|
|Eggs||2 (2 Tablespoons Egg Powder+ 4 Tablespoons Water, Thrive)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried blueberry coconut mixture||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2883 Calories from Fat 747
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.9%
Saturated Fat 46.5 g232.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 631.3 mg
Sodium 3943.7 mg164.3%
Total Carbohydrates 475 g158.2%
Dietary Fiber 47.4 g189.4%
Sugars 186.5 g
Protein 70 g139.3%
Vitamin A 107.4% Vitamin C 49.5%
Calcium 214.9% Iron 81.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, mash bananas and milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Stir it and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients and then fold them into banana mixture. Keep aside.
3) In a mixer bowl, add cream and whip it for few minutes.
4) Add cream cheese, sugar, powdered milk and whip it together.
5) Fold in cinnamon and vanilla and whip again until light and fluffy.
6) Add blueberry-coconut mixture in the batter mix it well.
7) Take a fry pan and heat butter in it and spoon the pancake batter.
8) Cook the pancake from both sides until golden brown
9) Serve the pancakes with the whipped cream topping.