- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Bliss Recipe
|Honey||1 Tablespoon (Extra For Serving)|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped|
|Apricots||12 , halved and pitted (Fresh Ripe)|
|Chevre||8 Ounce, cut into 12 thin slices (Fresh)|
|Fresh ripe halved and pitted apricots||12|
|Chevre||8 Ounce, fresh cut into 12 thin pieces|
Calories 526 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.3%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.7 mg
Sodium 134.8 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 59.6 g
Protein 16 g32.1%
Vitamin A 53% Vitamin C 31.8%
Calcium 37.1% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel and thinly slice the bananas on the diagonal, 1 per serving.
2) Arrange the slices equally on 6 dessert plates and drizzle each serving with about 3 tablespoons honey.
3) Sprinkle 2 tablespoons walnuts over each serving and place 4 apricot halves around the sides of each plate.
4) Place 2 chevre slices on top and sprinkle chopped pistachio nuts over each serving, if desired.
5) Serve immediately with some more honey on the side.