- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Biscuits Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cold|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Banana||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mashed|
Calories 132 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.9%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.5 mg3.8%
Sodium 250.6 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.2%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
3. Add the butter and using a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour until crumble.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour and add milk and banana. Stir this and combine it well with the flour.
5. Take a greased cookie sheet and drop a tablespoon each of the cookie batter. Bake this in the oven at 400 degrees F for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve the banana biscuit with warm milk or tea.