- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana And Vanilla Bean Smoothie Recipe
|Milk||225 Milliliter, well chilled|
|Greek yogurt||100 Gram|
|Vanilla pod||1 , split in half and seeds scraped out|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Ice cubes||85 Gram|
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.2 mg
Sodium 60.9 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 28 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 20.3% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine peeled banana, milk, yogurt, vanilla seeds and 1 tbsp of honey and a few ice cubes.
2. Blend for 30 seconds or more until smooth.
3. Remove the ice cubes and discard.
4. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking by adding more honey.
5. Blend for a few seconds more until frothy
6. Half fill 2 tall glasses with ice cubes or crushed ice
7. Pour smoothie and serve immediately.